Simulation Spintires - Russian Vehicle Simulation

Brunlea

Administrator
Staff member
[BTF] Donater
[BTF] Member
A new motoring simulation called Spintires is available on Steam. Take control of various Russian vehicles and drive over demanding terrain. Good to see a game like this rather than racing round a boring track!

Take responsibility of operating large all-terrain Soviet vehicles and venture across the rugged landscapes with only a map and compass to guide you. Explore the levels and unlock portions of the map whilst discovering new trucks, fuelling stations, garages and lumber mills.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/263280/

MBK

Registered
Addictive and infuriatingly difficult on some of the maps, except in the MAZ, MAZ conquers all (except tight corners :D)
If you are a fan of going no-where at 5mph then this is for you. MP could be amusing as well for some co-op winching goodness.

Main critique, same as everyone else, is the camera angles suck. The lack of multi winching annoys me slightly as well but that's probably to stop too many people going overboard with road trains and killing the physics eg:

Brunlea

Administrator
Staff member
[BTF] Donater
[BTF] Member
I've never had so much fun hauling logs around! Great game. I do agree the camera needs some work but apart from the i'm really enjoying it at the moment :)

Addictive and infuriatingly difficult on some of the maps, except in the MAZ, MAZ conquers all (except tight corners :D)
If you are a fan of going no-where at 5mph then this is for you. MP could be amusing as well for some co-op winching goodness.

Main critique, same as everyone else, is the camera angles suck. The lack of multi winching annoys me slightly as well but that's probably to stop too many people going overboard with road trains and killing the physics eg:

H

hun10sta

Been hearing a lot about this, and also saw a Steam ad for it. Is it any good? I enjoy driving games, so would anyone recommend it? I really enjoyed Euro Truck Simulator 2, and I've heard this game is kinda similar.

S

SPWhitlow

This game looks really cool. With the abundance of simulation games on the Steam marketplace, this one seems to put itself apart from the rest. The fact that it isn't just your boring "Street Washer Simulator" or anything like that makes it interesting to me.

MBK

Registered
I'd say its good but not at the price point since currently it is a glorified tech demo. once it is either fleshed out or on offer it will be worth grabbing

Brunlea

Administrator
Staff member
[BTF] Donater
[BTF] Member
This game has been relaunched as Spintires: MudRunner with more updates and fixes. The original game is no longer being developed.

Top Bottom